# Join Us
There are many areas where you can help to this project to grow. Not only coding/programming skills needed. Translate, documentation and social network skills too.
- Translate the documentation to your local language's community.
- Add missing content.
- Fix any error or typo that you found in docs.
- Our IDE is developed in Python. Feel free to add new features or fix any bug in it.
- The Windows installer is developed with the Nullsoft Install System framework, and the GNU/Linux installer is writen in Bash.
- This website was build using Vuepress and content writen using Markdown syntax.
# Build / Sell
- Make and share electronic diagrams and designs of Pinguino boards with the community, so other people can build them.
- Build and sell ready-to-use PCBs so that people who live geographically close to you can start quickly and easily using Pinguino.
- Upload videos showing or explaining how Pinguino works. Send us the link to your channel, so that we can add it to this website.
- Write articles and posts about Pinguino. Send us the URL of your Blog.
- Design and share flyers, infographics and any other graphic material related to the project.
- Participate as a speaker in a talk, conference or event near you so that other people know the project.
- If you think that Pinguino can add value to your school, university or organization, go ahead and share your knowledge.
Let's make Pinguino the largest Open Source and Open Hardware community.